What do I need to bring? (just suggestions!)
· tons of sale merchandise!
· tables, rolling racks, chairs, shelves, other display items (or you may reserve tables/chairs on your
· registration form)
· decor items to give your booth personality/flair….ie: rug, flowers, table cloth, lamp (if your ordered
· elec. Outlet) etc.
· store sign/banner*/easel (*retractable pop up banners work great)
· masking/duct tape
· markers, pens, clips, scissors, stapler
· markdown/discount % signs
· $ drawer, cash register, lockbox
· credit card reader (ie: Square* or Paypal) if you want to accept credit cards
· money pouch/pocket apron (from hardware store) for quick change
· plenty of cash for “change”. (remember most banks will be closed on the weekend)
· receipt books (marked “Final Sale”)
· bags (No need to use your good ones! Grab generic bags at Ofc Depot or Costco)
· hanger racks/bins
· curtain/screen or "pop up" dressing room, if desired (can order online, search “pop up” or “portable
· dressing room”—$30-$50)
· extension cord/multi plug outlet, phone charger, laptop cord (if you purchase elec.)
· coupon for regular price purchase in store?
· business card/flier with store location info. for new customers?
· sign stating “credit cards accepted”?
· sign with Venmo scan code
· email list sign up sheet?
· bottled water &/or snacks
· first aid: aspirin, band-aids, Tums
· a check for any remaining unpaid/added items (ie: chairs, tables, etc)
· YOUR STORE SHOPPING BAG w/TISSUE FOR DISPLAY AT ENTRANCE TO EVENT